From the Annals of the Paragon Society
Some (but certainly not all) of the Paragon Society’s many cases are listed here:
- The Crystal Phantom Incident – (1923) – a series of ritualistic murders led to the founding members starting the Society.
- The Smoke of Tezcatlipoca Incident – (1934) – a mad scientist used an ancient Aztec formula to turn his enemies into obsidian. The investigation led from San Francisco to Los Angeles to Belize to Antartica, thru the center of the earth back to Centropolis!
- The Jade Monkey Incident – (1935) – a strange affair of the Jade Monkey and the cult that tried to turn the Eiffel Tower into a Tesla antenna to channel Orgone energy to conquer Europe.
- The Prisoner of the Reich Incident – (1935) – a kidnapped professor, an Atlantean portal, Nazis and airship battles…
- The Starkweather Incident – (1936) – the death of an old friend leads to a race against time to stop Nazis and a mad scientist from releasing deadly nerve gas over the nation’s capitol.
- The Spider Cult Incident – (1936) – A dead explorer leads from the corridors of the Boston Museum of Fine Arts, to the bayou of Louisiana, and onto the dark jungles of Mexico.