From the Annals of the Paragon Society
Girl Reporter with a strange luck about her
Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d10, Spirit d8, Strength d6, Vigor d6
Skills: Fighting d6, Investigation d10, Knowledge: Journalism d10, Notice d8+2, Persuasion d8, Shooting d8, Streetwise d8
Charisma: 2; Pace: 6; Parry: 8; Toughness: 5; Armor: 0
Rank: Seasoned; XP: 35
Description: Female; Age: 31; Height: 5’2”; Weight: 120 lbs; Hair: Brown; Eyes: Brown
Languages: (select 5):
Addiction (Major) Pandora requires infusions of coffee and cigarettes every 24 hours. Otherwise she suffers fatigue and other penalties from her addiction.
Curious (Major) Pandora is always intrigued by a good adventure or mystery and has an insatiably curious side.
Quirk: Superstitious (Minor) Because of her strange luck, Pandora is a bit superstitious and will go out of her way to not walk under a ladder, carries a rabbit’s foot, will bend over to pick up a lucky penny, etc..
Arcane Background (Superpowers) Pandora has the power of luck under her control.
Power Points x2 Pandora has 15 extra power points (for a total of 25).
Attractive Pandora is very beautiful. She gains +2 to charisma.
Common Bond Pandora can spend her bennies to help other player characters.
Connections Pandora has connections through her newspaper contacts. She may call in favors to gain allies or special information provided she succeeds on both a streetwise and persuasion roll.
Destiny’s Child Pandora draws an additional adventure card per session (for a total of 3)
Great Luck Pandora is very lucky, and gains two extra bennies per session.
Improvisational Fighter Pandora suffers no penalties from using improvised weapons.
Moxie Pandora is very tenacious when trying to get her story; she gets +2 to rerolls when she spends a benny.
Heightened Senses – Gains +2 to notice rolls [1 PP]
Jinx – MBT (medium burst template) Improved Jinx Aura- foes suffer misfortune on a roll of 1 or 2 on their trait die (regardless of wild die) [8 PP]
Gifted – does not have -2 penalty for unskilled rolls [1 PP]
Super-Edges – Destiny’s Child, Improvisational Fighter, Moxie [6 PP]
Deflection – Deflection 2 (-2 from ranged attacks) [2 PP]
Super-Skills – Investigation 1 step (0.5 PP), Persuasion 1 steps (0.5 PP), Knowledge 2 step (1 PP), Shooting 1 step (0.5 PP), Streetwise 1 steps (0.5 PP) [3 PP]
Super-Attributes – (Spirit, Strength) [2 pp]
Parry – Due to her luck, Pandora’s Parry is +3 [2 pp]
HTH – d6
.38 Snub-nose Revolver– Damage: 2d6; Range 12/24/48; RoF: 1; Ammo: 6; AP: 1
Gear: Brownie Camera, Notepad and paper, Pens, $500
- female, reporter, brown hair, green eyes, 5’2’, fit/athletic build
- Pandora grew up in California – valley area – farm land
- She is the only girl with 3 older brothers all just 2-3 yrs apart – Frank , George & Harry
- Her dad, a teacher, named the boys and her mom, a bit of a free spirit, got to name her since she was a girl.
- She never liked being left out or left behind so she tagged along with the brothers
- She was always a tom-boy as a result of hanging around her brothers
- She had lots of skinned knees and broke her arm falling out of a tree when she was 7
- She never learned to drive a car, but she can drive a tractor
- She reads a lot & knows a little about a lot of things
- She prefers pants, hats & flat shoes to dresses, but does look nice when she is all dressed up & uses that to her advantage to get info for a story
- She really needs her morning coffee